I am going to find the band structure of a 1D photonic crystal waveguide by COMSOL. There is an example in application library for 2D photonic crystal with a 2D geometry.
Effective communication in nursing leadership ncbi
- considered, where the structures are excited by the fundamental mode of a wide, shallow rib wave-guide. High transmittance levels can be observed also for these 3-D conﬁgurations depending on the width of the rib. Keywords: Silicon photonics, integrated optics, slab waveguide discontinuities, bent waveguide cor-ners, numerical modeling 1 ...
- 1,175 Followers, 96 Following, 119 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cine974 (@cine974_._com)
A planar dielectric slab waveguide demonstrates the principles behind any kind of dielectric waveguide such as a ridge waveguide or a step-index fiber. This model solves for the effective index and fields of a dielectric slab waveguide and compares the solution to analytic results.
- (ii) CWDM4 Array Waveguide Gratings (AWGs) Demultiplexers (1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm, 1331nm) with Single Mode and Multimode Output Waveguides on Silicon Oxynitride, Efficient Spot Size Converters ...
Oct 22, 2020 · The waveguides prepared for this work were standard rib waveguides with a core width of 450 nm, a core height of 220 nm, a 70 nm rib height, and a rail height of 220 nm. For the manufacturing, standard SOI processing, including photolithograpy and inductively coupled plasma etching, was used. Doped waveguides were prepared via ion implantation.
- The Coplanar Waveguide (CPW) is commonly used in microwave circuits. COMSOL Multiphysics, with the RF Module, makes it easy to compute the impedance, fields, losses, and other operating parameters needed when designing a CPW. Grounded Coplanar Waveguide Design in 2D Two typical Coplanar Waveguides are diagrammed in cross section below.
See full list on comsol.com
- Electrical breakdown or dielectric breakdown is a process that occurs when an electrical insulating material, subjected to a high enough voltage, suddenly becomes an electrical conductor and electric current flows through it.
F. De Leonardis, V.M.N. Passaro, “Optimal Design of SOI Submicron Waveguides for FWM Wavelength Conversion in Pulsed Regime”, XIII Nat. Conf. of Photonic Technologies (FOTONICA 2011), Genova, 9-11 May 2011.
- 特別シンポジウム / Special Symposium 特別シンポジウム / Special Symposium 「超スマート社会へ向けた応用物理」～第 5 期科学技術基本計画への期待と課題～ / Applied Physics for Smart Society 5.0 ～ Expectations and Challenges in the 5th Science and Technology Basic Plan ～ 9/13(Tue.) 13:00 - 17:45 口頭講演 (Oral Presentation) C41 会場 13 ...
Chercher les emplois correspondant à Comsol multiphysics project ou embaucher sur le plus grand marché de freelance au monde avec plus de 18 millions d'emplois. L'inscription et faire des offres sont gratuits.
- This paper provides a generic way to fabricate a high-index contrast tapered waveguide platform based on dielectric crystal bonded on glass for sensing applications. As a specific example, KLu(WO4)2 crystal on a glass platform is made by means of a three-technique combination. The methodology used is on-chip bonding, taper cutting with an ultra-precise dicing saw machine and inductively ...
Buckling may occur even though the stresses that develop in the structure are well below those needed to cause failure in the material of which the structure is composed. . Further loading may cause significant and somewhat unpredictable deformations, possibly leading to complete loss of the member's load-carrying capac